The learner will be made aware of the realities, practices and operating rules of international organizations.
Preparation course for the French DFP of International Relations
from $ 470 per week
- 20 hours of intensive course per week. with teacher (standard FLE Morning: 15pm in a small group Teacher + Exercise platform) + (Afternoon DFP -5H in private - 3 classes / week teacher + 5H Platform)
- 8 weeks / level = 240H of training / learning (160H Teacher + 80H or + - unlimited platform - training - homework)
- Monday to Friday
- 9: 10 to 12: 00 + 13: 10 to 15: 00 & 13:10 to 14:35
- Progress test at the end of the 4st- (minimum registration: 4 weeks)
- Blank test at the end of the 6st
- Official DFP of International Relations at the end of the 8ème
- Levels offered: B 1 to C1
- Duration of training per level: 8 weeks / level if level A2
- Ref. : DFPRI20 online.
- Cost : 470 / week + Application fees (support - platform - registration fee: $ 205 / level) of the French DFP of International Relations: Levels: B1 - B2- C1: 390$
Registeryou at DFP Business Course + Exam the same day and get up to 380 $ Discount on training costs.
The learner will be aware of the realities, the practices, the operating rules of international organizations. Depending on its level and step by step the learner will acquire in the target language specialized knowledge on different aspects of international institutions. To achieve this objective, the candidate will have to master the language skills studied in the B1 general French program.
Who is the DFP des RI (Professional French Diploma in International Relations) for?
To all students or professionals such as diplomats, international civil servants or even journalists who must interact and communicate in French in a professional context and who wish to enhance their CV with a diploma recognized in the professional world and validating their language skills.
What are the prerequisites for registering for this DFP preparation program?
- 16 years minimum at the start of the program.
- General education level: End of secondary school
- Be able to write a text on a computer and navigate a software.
- Have a theoretical knowledge of the realities of the professional world.
- Level in French prerequisite: A2
Participants in this course will learn how to handle documentation that can relate to the following areas:
- presentation, organization of a meeting, within organizations, international institutions
- organization and interactions during a mission (mission logistics, activities of daily living, professional writings)
- communication during an international conference (presentation, presentation of a project, participation in a debate).
After registering for this course, you will receive the exact details of the course program adapted to your level of French.