The learner will be made aware of the realities, practices and operating rules of the legal system.
Preparation course for the French Legal DFP
from $ 470 per week
- 20 hours of intensive course per week. with teacher (standard FLE Morning: 15pm in a small group Teacher + Exercise platform) + (Afternoon DFP -5H in private - 3 classes / week teacher + 5H Platform)
- 8 weeks / level = 240H of training / learning (160H Teacher + 80H or + - unlimited platform - training - homework)
- Monday to Friday
- 9: 10 to 12: 00 + 13: 10 to 15: 00 & 13:10 to 14:35
- Progress test at the end of the 4st - (minimum registration: 4 weeks)
- Blank test at the end of the 6st
- DFP Official Legal at the end of the 8ème
- Level offered: B2
- Duration of training per level: 8 weeks if prerequisite level
- Ref. : DFPJUR 20 online
- Cost : 470 / week + Application fees (support - platform - registration fees: 205 $ / level) of the Legal DFP :: Level: B2: 390$
Registeryou at Course + Legal DFP Exam the same day and get up to 380 $ Discount on training costs.
The learner will be made aware of the realities, the practices, the operating rules of the legal system. Depending on its level and step by step the learner will acquire in the target language specialized knowledge on different aspects of the world of justice. To achieve this objective, the candidate will have to master the language skills studied in the B2 general French program.
Who is the DFP Juridique (Diploma in Professional Legal French) intended for?
To all students or professionals such as legal officers, lawyers, advisers, heads of legal services in companies and others acting in the industrial, commercial or private sector who must interact and communicate in French in a professional context and who wish to enhance their CV by a diploma recognized in the professional world and validating their language skills
What are the prerequisites for registering for this DFP preparation program?
- 16 years minimum at the start of the program.
- General education level: End of secondary school
- Be able to write a text on a computer and navigate a software.
- Have a theoretical knowledge of the realities of the professional world.
- French level prerequisite: B1
Participants in this course will learn how to handle documentation that can relate to the following areas:
- preparation of a trial
- jurisprudential research
- points on the state of the law.
After registering for this course, you will receive the exact details of the course program adapted to your level of French.