The program is developed according to the linguistic and communicative know-how necessary in the professional activity.
Preparation course for the DFP Sciences and techniques
from $ 470 per week
- 20 hours of intensive course per week. with teacher (standard FLE Morning: 15pm in a small group Teacher + Exercise platform) + (Afternoon DFP -5H in private - 3 classes / week teacher + 5H Platform)
- 8 weeks / level = 240H of training / learning (160H Teacher + 80H or + - unlimited platform - training - homework)
- Monday to Friday
- 9: 10 to 12: 00 + 13: 10 to 15: 00 & 13:10 to 14:35
- Progress test at the end of the 4st - (minimum registration: 4 weeks)
- Blank test at the end of the 6st
- Official DFP of Science and Technology at the end of the 8ème
- Level offered: B2
- Duration of training per level: 8 weeks if prerequisite level
- Ref. : DFPS & T20 online
- Cost : : 470 / week + Application fees (support - platform - registration fees: 205 $ / level) of the DFP Sciences & Technique :: Level: B2: 390$
Registeryou at Course + Exam of the DFP of Science and Technology the same day and get up to 380 $ Discount on training costs.
It is developed according to the linguistic and communicative know-how necessary in the professional activity. Learners will obtain scientific and / or technical language knowledge appropriate to the various fields of this sector, which will give them a solid foundation for a possible career change in this professional sector. To achieve his goal, the candidate must master level B1.
Who is the DFP S&T (Diplôme de Français Professionnel Sciences et Techniques) intended for?
To all students or professionals such as engineers, site managers, advisers, laboratory managers or in the research sector and others, acting in the medical sector who must interact and communicate in French in a professional context and who wish to enhance their CV with a diploma recognized in the professional world and validating their language skills.
What are the prerequisites for registering for this DFP preparation program?
- 16 years minimum at the start of the program.
- General education level: End of secondary school
- Be able to write a text on a computer and navigate a software.
- Have a theoretical knowledge of the realities of the professional world.
- French level prerequisite: B1
Participants in this course will learn how to handle documentation that can relate to the following areas:
- Use any reference text concerning the professional environment (instructions, procedures, reports, instructions for use, etc.)
- Read with advantage any excerpt from an extension journal and any specialty document (records, studies, reports, manuals, etc.)
- Write a report of visit or a brief report on a work done, an event, a situation, information concerning the professional activity
- Participate in regular conversations on general topics of a scientific or technical nature.
- To follow a meeting of work, to understand the point of view of the interlocutors
- Express a personal opinion briefly, argue for a solution
After you register for this course, you will receive the exact details of the course program adapted to your level and the target language.