The learner will be made aware of the realities, practices and operating rules of contemporary companies.
Preparation course for the French DFP tourism hotel-catering
from $ 470 per week
- 20 hours of intensive course per week. with teacher (standard FLE Morning: 15pm in a small group Teacher + Exercise platform) + (DFP afternoon -5H in private - 3 classes / week teacher + 5H Platform)
- 8 weeks / level = 240H of training / learning (160H Teacher + 80H or + unlimited platform - training - homework)
- Monday to Friday
- 9: 10 to 12: 00 + 13: 10 to 15: 00 & 13:10 to 14:35
- Progress test at the end of the 4st(minimum registration: 4 weeks)
- Blank test at the end of the 6st
- DFP Official Affairs at the end of the 8st
- Levels offered: A2 to B1
- Training duration per level: 8 weeks / level
- Ref. : LDFPTRH20 online
- Cost : 470 / week + Application fees (support - platform - registration fee: $ 205 / level) of the DFP Tourism - Hotel - Catering: Levels: A1 and A2 : 280$ Level:: B1: 390$
Registeryou at French Business DFP Course + Exam the same day and get up to 380 $ Discount on training costs.
It corresponds to a set of relational, administrative and commercial tasks commonly performed in the field of tourism, hotels and restaurants. It is at the interface of the standard language and the language of specialty and includes 4 language skills essential to this area of specialization. To achieve its objective the candidate will have to master the levels A2 to B1.
Who is the DFP Tourisme- Hotel-Restauration (Professional French Diploma from THR) intended for?
To all students or professionals who need to interact and communicate in French in a professional context and who wish to enhance their CV with a diploma recognized in the professional world and validating their language skills.
What are the prerequisites for registering for this DFP preparation program?
- 16 years minimum at the start of the program.
- General education level: End of secondary school
- Be able to write a text on a computer and navigate a software.
- Have a theoretical knowledge of the realities of the professional world.
- Level in French prerequisite: A1 confirmed
In this course, you will tackle according to your level the following topics:
- Search for services from suppliers and agencies
- Write a letter, an email, a fax, in response to a given tourism situation
- Design and develop a short information, loyalty or promotion document
- The hotel industry
- Explain the booking conditions; make, modify or cancel a reservation (individual or group)
- Take the order of the customer (s)
- Offer special or personalized menus (groups, packages, children, diets)
After you register for this course, you will receive the exact details of the course program adapted to your level and the target language.