This program is the ideal learning support for all those who follow a DEP or university course in English and want to start from the beginning of their course to invest time in learning French - the essential to integrate. in Quebec.
- The advantages of ALC Montreal's à la carte courses
- Intensive & effective: in only 2 classes/week
- Playful and motivating: dynamic and powerful platform for personal learning
- Adapted and targeted: lessons run by experienced mother tongue teachers
- Focusing on the objective: to immigrate / work in Quebec
- Accessible online and/or face-to-face
- 6 levels based on the CEFR: sub-divided into 12 sessions
- Number of hours / session: 15H with a teacher + 15H / platform
- Mini-groups: 5 to 10 people max.
- Number of classes: 10 with teacher (1.5H acad/class)
- Rapid change of level
70% Expression & Oral comprehension +30% Grammar- Syntax in communicative method guaranteed: 5 weeks only in morning classes!
- Duration: 5 weeks: Tuesday & Thursday 9:30-11:00 a.m. (face-to-face)
- Duration: 5 weeks: Monday & Wednesday: evening 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (online)
- Duration: 5 weeks: Tuesday & Thursday: evening 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (online)